Sunday 10 March 2013

Sick Days + Animal Print

There are benefits to being sick. The most valuable one I can think of right now is not having to go to school. Although, I should be currently doing Chemistry homework, and my Earth and Environment Assignment. Ick.
I'm remaining comfortable today, wearing a black cotton? knitted? I don't know, but it's a long top with pearls sewn on it randomly, and some Beetlejuice leggings. I'm not a big leggings fan, but my - these ones are comfortable. They're really the only pair of leggings I own, so ohwell.

On the topic of clothes; I've noticed that Animal Print, particularly leopard print has been on the runways lately? Quite frankly I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm not a huge animal print fan. Leopard print and red lipstick is quite sexy though. I guess animal print is actually very timeless, literally timeless. I would say it's been around for millions of years, when they had to skin animals to make blankets and clothing items. Maybe someone should do a Flintstones inspired collection?
Actually, I do believe Jeremy Scott's Spring 2010 collection was somewhat Flinstones inspired. Lovely, lovely.

I think I may go and buy a cheeseburger and fries, the epitome of health I am.
Also, rewatching Gossip Girl sounds great right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment