Saturday 23 March 2013

My first Bella Box!

So beauty boxes. Some people find them a waste of money, others don't. An internationally famous beauty box is glossybox, however I live in Australia and I don't necessarily want to pay 20 dollars a month when I can get a beauty box for 15 dollars. I was flipping up between the Bella Box and Lusthaveit. After reading reviews I chose the Bella Box, my first Bella box came on Friday after it had been posted on the Wednesday, so shipping was uber quick.

The theme for this month was 'Delicious Beauty'. In the box came the following;

  • Ocean Essence Summer Breeze Shower Gel (luxe product) 20ml = $4.95
  • Designer Brands Lip Pencil (Affordable) $4.99
  • Suigo Ultimate Control Shampoo and Conditioner (Innovative) 260ml = 22.50 per bottle
  • Clinique High Impace Lipstick SPF 15 in Extreme Pink (Luxe) $ 36.00
  • Swisse Active Energy Bar (Bonus Product)
So overall, I was excited about each product, including the energy bar, even though I was somewhat confused as to why they gave me a energy bar? Considering all I do is sleep, go to school, go to work, eat and sleep. 



I'm yet to try both the shower gel and shampoo, but I'm looking forwarding to trying them.

I tried the lip pencil and it was decent, it's not something I would've spent my money on, or gone out to by. The colour was nude, which I really liked, and it worked nicely. However it was quite rough to put on my lips, or maybe I'm just too much of a novice lipliner person, so I'm going for more the latter..

The lipstick was lovely, the colour was really nice, it feathered a little bit, but then again it could just be my novice make upskills. I would probably never of purchased it due to it's price, but yay for bella box!

I'm most definitely impressed with the bella box and I'm so looking forward to April's Bellabox!


No comments:

Post a Comment