Monday 18 March 2013

I don't like Foundation!

Okay, so it's not that I totally don't like foundation, it just scares me. I never bought my first foundation up until last year, before I turned sixteen. Which I guess I was behind in girls my age.
Anyroad, the first foundation I tried was a mineral foundation by Maybelline, which I still do have. Going to show that I really don't use foundation. I had mild success there, thus giving me confidence with foundation. Yay! So, then I decided, a few months later to buy Maybelline's Fit Me range, I, of course was the lightest shade. How can an Australian be the lightest shade? I don't know. I'm not big on the sun, but that's another story.

I thought the foundation fitted my skin colour well, and lasted a reasonable about of time, but it would get really patchy and icky around the dry areas of my skin. Yikes.
Then I moved onto Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation. That's probably my favourite out of all three of the foundations. Minus the glitter. I have no idea what is with that. I think it's meant to give you the 'glow' or whatever.

None of the products I've used have ever made me break out, or cause any major irritations to my skin. I guess I'm not a fan of foundation because I don't like the feel of it on my face.
So now... I've moved on to BB cream, which I will talk about in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment